Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- An upper second class or equivalent undergraduate degree from a reputable, internationally recognised university, such that an offer from the University for postgraduate study is likely to occur;
- Active within their local and/or faith community;
- Demonstration of leadership skills, and commitment to long term community development and good relations work;
- A desire to develop intellectual skills within a multi-faith/secular environment;
- Nationality and residency such that the individual is eligible for Home fee status at the University.
If you meet this criteria, move on to the application process.